Conversion of residential buildings into lodging accomodations

This is to remind you that the conversion of a residential building into lodging accommodation requires a Building and Land Use Permit from the Local Authority.  It is also imperative that the applicants seek the clearance of the Wastewater Management Authority to ensure that an adequate wastewater disposal system has been provided.